Do you want to nominate someone for one of our Annual or Chaired Awards? Here’s what you need to do!
For 2019, the application/nomination process is now online. Click HERE to go to the online nomination site.
- The awards process will consist of 3 separate time frames: Nomination, Application, & Supporting Documentation.
- Nomination (February 18-March 1): Nominations may be made by principals/supervisors, colleagues, students, parents, or community members. There is no limit to the number of nominations made by any one school.
- Application (February 25-March 19): Once a CCSD employee is nominated for an award, he or she will be contacted by the FFE awards committee to begin the application process (the later a nomination comes in, the less time an applicant will have to complete the process).
- Primary information necessary to complete the application includes education credentials, contact information for letters of support, and any essays associated with the award (please note that the Stroud, Downs, and Horvat awards require no essay).
- Supporting Documentation (March 4-April 1): During the application phase, the CCSD employee who has been nominated will be asked to provide the names and email addresses for the individuals the FFE should approach for the two (2) letters of support from past or present administrators/supervisors, co-workers, students, parents, or community members.
- To be considered a complete award nomination, all steps must be completed.
- To assist with the overall submission process, the FFE will create several guiding documents; it is recommended that nominators and nominees pay special attention to these documents to ensure all requirements and eligibility standards are met.
- THE DEADLINE FOR AWARDS SUBMISSIONS IS APRIL 1st BY 5:00PM EST.
Review the nomination details on the Awards page prior to submitting an individual for an award in order to ensure that they meet eligibility and criteria requirements. Nominator information will be shared with nominees so that the nominator can assist with completion of the application process, and if requested by nominee, to provide a personal reference.