Do you want to nominate someone for one of our Annual or Chaired Awards? Nominations open annually the first week of January and are due the Friday after spring break.
Here’s what you need to do!
- Contact the person you wish to nominate and give her/him the good news!
- Notify the nominee’s principal of your plans to nominate this individual.
- Become familiar with what needs to be included with the packet by going to the specific award link. Find information on the Annual Awards and Chaired Awards here.
- Work with the nominee to identify two people to write letters of support.
- Make one final contact with the nominee before the nomination deadline to be sure everyone has turned their information into her/him. This is important because the packet must be turned in with all pieces together.