Do you want to nominate someone for one of our Annual or Chaired Awards? Here’s what you need to do!
For 2018, the application/nomination process is now online. Click HERE to go to the online nomination site.
The 2018 awards process consists of 3 separate time frames: Nomination, Application, & Supporting Documentation
- Nomination (February 15-March 9): Nominations may be made by principals/supervisors, colleagues, students, parents, or community members. Nominators should work with the nominee to solicit letters of support and prepare and submit the packet by the deadline. There is no limit to the number of nominations made by any one school
- Application (February 18-March 25): Once a CCSD employee is nominated for an award, he or she will be contacted by the FFE awards committee to begin the application process (the later a nomination comes in, the less time an applicant will have to complete the process).
- Primary information necessary to complete the application includes: education credentials, contact information for letters of support, and any essays associated with the award (please note that the Stroud, Downs, and Horvat awards require no essay).
- Supporting Documentation (March 19-April 9): During the application phase, the CCSD employee who has been nominated will be asked to provide the names and email addresses for the individuals the Foundation should approach for the following:
- One (1) evaluation form from a current administrator/supervisor (new this year instead of a letter of support) AND
- Two (2) additional letters of support from past or present administrators/supervisors (other than the one who completes the evaluation form), co-workers, students, parents, or community members.
Review the nomination details on the Awards page prior to submitting an individual for an award in order to ensure that they meet eligibility and criteria requirements. Nominator information will be shared with nominees so that the nominator can assist with completion of the application process, and if requested by nominee, to provide a personal reference.